Thursday, July 12, 2012

Travels the last 2 weeks- 7/12/12


Sorry that I didn't post about my travels last week.  Between seeing the world, and helping Daddy study for his finals I've been a pretty busy guy.

Tomorrow I have to go to the hospital and get some sleepy medicine again, I'll be sure to take some pics of that.  I am getting my big floppy feeding tube replaced with a small sleek new one.  Daddy says it will be like trading in the family minivan for a dodge viper, I'm not sure what that means but it sounds pretty awesome.  They are also going to get some more pictures of my insides, to see if they can figure out what is wrong.  Hopefully I don't have a reaction to the sleepy medicine again, and I get to come back home tomorrow, but good fortune like that doesn't happen to me… so I may be there a couple of days.

Anyway, here are the latest destinations I have visited:

I guess technically I didn't visit anywhere in this picture, but Grandma B. came and visited for a few weeks



I got to go to Fiji with a couple of awesome Mormon missionaries


I went to Helsinki Finland with Elder Ballam 

I got to see the space shuttle in New York City with Kimber Ballam

I got to go to one of my favorite places on earth with Robbie Ballam… Lake Powell

I also got to go to Lake Powell, AND WATERSKI, with M&D's good friends Jason and Becky



I went to Hawaii, and visited Pearl Harbor with my Cannon cousins

I got to go to a few amusement parks this week.  Here I am at Legoland in San Diego with Gary Weist

I hung out with my buddy Maddie McConnel at Bear lake.  I even went on the boat with her.
Eric Crawford took me to Seattle and showed me how the ballard locks work

In Alaska with the Crawford's

Edna and Randy Crawford took me to Alaska to discover where the most expensive salmon come from… the Yukon River

I got to see Discovery Kingdom, in San Francisco, with aunt/uncle Christy and Chad and my cousins Marley and Carsen 

Look at all the amazing places I have been already.  Can I make it to 10%???

Thanks soooooooooooo much to everyone that thinks about me when you travel.  This experience is so cool, and I really feel like I am traveling the world.  Now that daddy is done studying (for a while) I'll be sure to update with pictures more often.

And on a side note-  If anyone would like Jett shirts ("me" shirts as I like to call them) in a onesie or small kids sizes, you can still order them from my AWESOME AUNT Amy.  Her email is iamamyrigby@hotmail.com.  For any adult sizes you can see the link at the top of the page.

2 comments: