Saturday, September 8, 2012

Growing Up!!!

Hey Guys,

I'm just finishing up my latest travel slide show and it will hopefully be up this weekend, but in the mean time I just wanted to show everyone how Big I am getting... I mean seriously, look how long I am.  I may be really skinny, but I make up for it in length.   I'm so big that I have grown out of the little device that mommy puts me in and walks around with, I think its called a baby bjorn.  I'm going prove a lot of people wrong and be the first PCH basketball player...



I've been doing pretty good lately.  Mommy has been brave with trying to take me out during the day.  I don't really like my new lay flat car seat because it is too small, but we both deal with it and we're able to get out every few days. 

Oh, Guess what???  M&D took me to an airshow and on a boat over the last couple weeks... and I LOVED IT!!!  M&D usually take me to the nurse when they want to go somewhere fun (that always makes me feel bad) but last week they decided to start taking me along.  It was soooo cool to see the airplanes.  I always hear daddy talk about how cool they are, and I see them all over my room, but I had no idea that they were so awesome in real life.  They went really fast, made loud noises, went upside down, and looked really cool.  Then our friends invited us to go wakeboarding.  M&D were really nervous to take me on a boat, but after I had so much fun at the airshow they decided to try it out.  Well... It was also awesome.  The boat vibrated just right that it made my tummy feel really relaxed.  Then the wind was blowing ever so slightly, so I got really sleepy eyes and took a nap.  It was so nice to soak up some rays (thats what you say when you're in the sun right?) with mommy, daddy and their friends.  (Thanks Kim Bowman)






Lastly, I want to just give you a really quick hint at something that happened yesterday.  I'll tell you more about it when I get the pictures, but I'm so excited I have to say something.  The Highmark Group, a landscaping business back home in Utah, held their annual work party.  They are a VERY nice company that does a lot of good things.  One of them is going to India to help build homes as a service.  A couple months ago I showed you a picture of their WHOLE team that took me to India with them. Anyway, Aaron, the CEO of this amazing company believes that their company parties should benefit a good cause.  There will be many more details to come, but yesterday they all rode their bikes to work with Me on their hearts.  Although I think I'm perfectly normal, I know Mommy and Daddy were in tears about this all day yesterday, so I'm pretty sure the thoughtfulness struck a chord in them.

Stay tuned for some more pictures in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a true Boseman! Lovin' the boats and the planes! :) So glad that it was a good day for you to get out!

    ReplyDelete