Friday, December 7, 2012

Another Angel gets his wings

This past week one of my angel baby friends was able to get his wings.  His job here is finally done and he is now able to explore the full potential of what his frail body couldn't do here on earth.  Rudy also has PCH, just like me.  He is about 9 months older than me, and just as handsome.  He has an awesome family that loved him just as much as my mommy and daddy do.  Luckily Rudy left with a smile on his face as his mom was holding him.  I know he is now running, jumping, laughing and having a good time, and I am so happy for him.  We will miss you buddy!





Rudy, I never personally met you before your time, but now I get to play with you whenever I'm asleep and all my other angels come to play.  Even though you live really far away and I didn't meet you in person, I feel like I know you.  Remember, you sent me those awesome British lights.  They are sooo cool, and I still play with them almost every day.  Your mommy and daddy have inspired my M&D and helped motivate them when I was really hard to take care of.  We are praying for your family.  I'm so glad that we can be buddies for ever.  Save me a pair of angel wings so we can hang out whenever I see you next.

No comments:

Post a Comment