Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas travels around the world

I've been getting so behind.  With all of the fun that has been going on I haven't updated my travels lately. For my latest travels; Mommy and Daddy were brave enough to take me away from home.  We are in Utah right now visiting all of my relatives.  Its really good to see everyone, but I'm not sure I like being away from home very much.  I'm kind of used to my crib, my house, my rules, and having M&D to myself and its kind of weird being away from all of that.

We have only been here a couple of days, yet I have already had a couple of scares.  The scariest was when my feeding tube accidentally got pulled out.  My feeding tube goes through a hole in my stomach then all the way to my intestines.  It is supposed to be a semi-permanent thing because I have to take sleepy medicine and have surgery to get it replaced.  I don't know how it got pulled out because there is a little balloon that is supposed to hold it in my tummy.  I guess the balloon must have gotten ripped out of my tummy, because it hurt really really bad... then my tummy started bleeding pretty bad.

Somehow M&D figured out a way to get my tube back in and I was good to go.  Right now, M & D are watching me closely.  They are making sure that I don't get sick from my feeds or that blood doesn't come out of my tummy.

I am so happy that I didn't have to go to the hospital.  My M & D might be rookie doctors, but they fixed me!  I am back to my normal self and ready for some more travel!!

 First off, did you know that I got to visit Santa in the North Pole?  Well I did...AND I got to help out in the elf workshop.  If you don't believe me, look at the pictures below!  A lot of my friends and family put this Christmas tree together for the Utah Festival of Trees.  Isn't it beautiful!?  I am happy to report that this tree sold for a lot of money.  The money will go toward helping other kids like me at Primary Children's Hospital. 











Thanks for all of the FUN adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment