Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hey guys, this is part 1 of my last couple of weeks.  Everyone is so amazing to continue to take me with you... Thank you SOOO much.  If you haven't figured it out yet, the map I post at the bottom of each of my travel logs is a map of where I have visited so far.  I have already surpassed mommy and daddy, they are pretty jealous of me.  Stay tuned for part 2 in the next few days... I have some pretty awesome places to tell you about!!!

Cousin Aubrianne Boseman took me to Kenya with her.  Wow, that was a long flight

The Levich family took me to a couple spots:  Here was the famous Wall drugs in South Dakota

The Sgt. Floyd monument in Sioux City, Iowa

And to see Mother Mary in Sioux city, Iowa

Bill & Olivia Melson took me to see Lt. Dan Band at Rockin for the troops in Wheaton IL

Emily Foster took me to Cowboy stadium in Dallas (home of my favorite football team) to volunteer for "Restoring Love"

Hector Perez took me on an extreme Mtn. bike ride in Payson Utah

Jacque Kraft and family showed me the beautiful parts of Idaho

Jason and Becky Lloyd have spent the summer showing me as many places as possible.  Here are just a few of what I have seen with them.  This trip we were in Idaho
And I got to relearn the zipline


They showed me how to potato farm
Jeanne Fiato took me to Okeechobe Florida



I got to go on the annual Jackson Hole trip with the Wilcox family

Katie was nice enough to take me to Franklin park conservatory in Columbus Ohio. Thanks Katie

Leslee Hudgens showed me around her home town of North Myrtle Beach, SC

The Zamory's took me to their church that they had decorated in Albany NY. Here is Lori in front of "Fenway Park"

Peter Zamory at "Yankee Stadium"
I had an awesome day on the lake with Maclean Wright at Candlewood Lake in Danbury CT

Marcia and John Behr took me to visit great grandpa Daniel Boone in Defiance Missouri

Mike Olsen took me wakeboarding to show me what I'm missing out on.  We were at Newton reservoir in Newton Utah

Mike and Bev Auld took me on their road trip to Dallas Texas.  Here we are in Roswell NM

Here we are at Painted Desert national park in Arizona

Winslow Arizona



Shawn, Dawn, Kiera, & Christopher Kenny took me to a Dave Matthews concert in Palm Beach Florida

I've now been to the southernmost point in the US, in Key West FL thanks to Stephaine Barr and Brain Pravada

Steve took me to Cape Coral FL

I got to go 4 wheeling with Daniel, Tammy, and Talia Hauser in their hometown of Haines Alaska

They Taylor family took me all the way to Paris France.  Here we are the the Louvre

I attended the Middle Eastern festival in Indianapolis, Indiana

Terry and Janice Turner at the WWI memorial in Kansas City Missouri


John and Karen Toennies thought it would be appropriate to take me to the birth place of aviation, Kitty Hawk NC.  AWESOME!

Jason Wilcox and team took me to World Vision visitor center in Washington


Lynne took me to see Elvis in Memphis Tennessee


Randi Carter took me all around San Francisco.  Here we are at the Golden Gate Bridge

Jenn, Paul and Zoë Schroeder took me to HarborWalk in Destin Florida.


Thanks again to all that continue to think of me and my family.  We definitely feel all the blessings that come from you all.  I still have many more pics from the last couple of weeks, so check back soon to see part 2 (and possibly part 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment