Thursday, August 9, 2012

Our little secret

Do you guys want to know a secret that not many people know???  Since my brain doesn't work the way it is supposed to, most things for me medically are opposite.  Well, this applies to my happiness too.  Most of the time I seem pissed off and have a frowny face, but thats just my way of smiling and laughing.

Here is a video of daddy tickling me with his whiskers. I love it soooo much i give him the biggest frowny face ever.


Stay tuned for more travel pics soon

4 comments:

  1. He melts my heart! I love hearing you guys laugh and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will never look at a frowny face the same way again! that made me laugh and cry all at the same time... i think i will watch it again :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree; I will never look at a frowny face the same again. Oh, I love him! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete