Monday, June 11, 2012

My flight plan is stopping in unexpected places

Most people have probably heard of my new buddy Glenn Beck… he is a pretty big deal!!!  He hosts a radio talk show as well as a TV show.  Over the weekend he heard about my awesome T-shirt and he wanted one of his own.  You can see him talk about the shirt HERE


What an awesome friend!!!  We are all sooooo excited for Glenn and his staff to be sporting my shirt.  Who would have ever known that a cute little 10 pound hunk of sweetness (me, duh!) could catch the attention of someone like Glenn Beck.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow... So cool. Jett you are my hero. I miss you so much and your mom and dad. What an awesome new friend you have. He is my new favorite person. What a neat thing he is doing. I love it. I love you. Aunt Shirlee

    ReplyDelete