Sunday, June 17, 2012

To my DADDY on Father's Day

I want to tell you about my daddy today.  He is the coolest guy I know and I am the luckiest boy in the world to have him.  When I was born, I came with a few surprises.  I had to spend a lot of time in the hospital so that the doctors could figure out why I was a little different than other kids.  My daddy is one busy guy and is going to school so that he can take care of people's teeth.  Even though he was busy and a little stressed and scared, he was able to spend every single day at the hospital with me without missing one day of school.  He must really love me! From what mommy tells me, he ended up getting awesome grades even though it was a very stressful time for everyone.  What a guy.


I LOVE spending time with my daddy.  He tells me the best Strawberry Jones stories and also plays the guitar for me.  Sometimes I get really sad and the only person that will make me feel better is my daddy.  He takes me on long walks and lets me feel the wind on my face.  By the time we come back home, I am one sleepy baby.  This makes mommy very happy.

I know that mommy loves daddy so much.  She tells me all the time.  We talk about how daddy flies airplanes, does tricks on his wakeboard, and fixes things around the house.  We talk about how hard he works and how much he loves both of us.  We can't wait for him to get home each day from school because he brightens our day and makes everything better.

Daddy was meant to have me in his life.  In fact, I chose him to be my daddy when I was in heaven.  I knew that he would be accepting of my differences and embrace them.  Every time he looks at me, I can see the love in his eyes.  I definitely made a good choice.  I am not the easiest baby to take care of, but my daddy loves me for ME.  He is so positive, funny, and kind.  I learn a lot from him.

I know my daddy had hopes and dreams of having a son that would run and play and climb up on his knee.  A son that could work on airplanes and cars just like he does.  My little body isn't quite strong enough to do those things right now, but it will be someday!  I will have eventually have a body that matches my strong spirit and be able to do EVERYTHING with daddy. 

Daddy, you are the best.  I LOVE YOU!

Love, Your Little Jett Man

No comments:

Post a Comment