Saturday, June 30, 2012

Update for the week of June 30, 2012


So this week I have been feeling pretty down.  I have been in HORRIBLE pain for about 7 days straight.  In fact, I'm in so much pain that when ever I am awake I am crying.  The only time I get a break is when I am asleep.  I wish so bad that I could tell mommy and daddy what is wrong, but they just don't understand.  We visited my doctor this last week a couple of times to try and get an idea of what was going on with me.  She had some good ideas, and worked really hard to talk to my awesome neurologist back in Utah to try and figure some stuff out.  Now M&D are putting different looking things in my feeding tube, so I think they must be giving me some different drugs.  I hope they make me feel better soon. My grandma B came to visit for a few weeks and I haven't felt like being good for her yet because I've been in so much pain.  I think this week will be a better one though.  Keep me in your prayers, because I need all the help I can get.

On a lighter note, I got to see some really cool places this week.  I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did.  Again, thanks so much to everyone that is willing to think of me while you are away.  It really means a lot to me and my parents.

The Gerritson's took me to visit President Gordon B. Hinckley's grave 



I got to go to Seattle Washington with the John's family.  How lucky!


I visited Jackson Hole, Wy with the Mcconnel's


I went to California with the Harris family.
We stopped in Pismo beach and El Capitan state beach.


I went boating with the Sorenson's at Huntington Reservoir in S. Utah
I watched some Jets land with John Edward Tantillo (JET)
Unfortunately their shirts hadn't come in yet, but thanks so much for still thinking about me

I was also able to see the amazing ruins of Machu Pichu in Peru, with the Harris family

Lastly, I was able to catch some rays on the banks of the Missouri River outside of Bismark ND.



Thanks again to everyone that thought of me this week.  All of your thoughts and prayers are helping me feel better.
Hopefully my next update will be filled with great improvements as well as amazing travel destinations.
                                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment