Thursday, May 3, 2012

10 pounds and an end of my wide smiles

I've been busy the last couple of days.  Yesterday was a big deal for mommy and daddy.  We went to the brain doctor because my genetic tests for PCH were finally back and he was going to tell us what they found out.  But before the doctors appointment they put me on this really uncomfortable table, then they started high fiveing.  Something about I finally weighed 10 pounds… What do they expect when they pump micro lipids (pure fat) into my body 20 hours a day.  I didn't think it was a big deal at all, but they want to throw me a 10 pound party.  In fact, I'm starting to get some rolls on my knees and elbows; and I don't like it.  I need to get on a new work out plan.  I lost my 8 pack, and now I'm getting some rolls.

After mommy was done jumping up and down we went back to see the really nice brain doctor.  I was kind of sick of being there already so I decided to cry and arch my back until I got too tired to do it anymore and fell asleep.  As I was sleeping I heard the doctor telling mommy and daddy that my genes said that I have PCH (Duh… I already told them that weeks ago, why didn't they just listen to me?)  They were kind of sad after that, but it doesn't change anything for me.

Right now I'm back at the hospital waiting to go back for another surgery.  M & D don't think I know a whole lot, but I recognize this place from last week and I know that I don't like it because it makes me hurt.  I think I am going to get my lip fixed this time.  I don't' know why they are fixing it, I was planning on using that as my "cute" factor when I try to pick up on the ladies.  Nothing like a "wide smile" to make a good first impression.  Its worked on all the girls I've met so far.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to woo them with my big beautiful eyes.  I'll be sure to show everyone how I look as soon as I'm done getting my lip fixed.  Wish me luck.

Here are my big beautiful eyes that I'm going to woo the ladies with





Alright, I'm ready… Lets do this!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment