Saturday, May 12, 2012

New places New faces

As most of you know Amy and Jeremy (my aunt and uncle) gave m & d & me a really cool present.  They made some t shirts with a logo of me on it and gave it to us.  They also made some for other people too.  We have all worn them now and they are AWESOME, I love my shirt.  The coolest thing that happened because of the shirts, is friends and strangers have told us that I have inspired them.  I don't try to inspire anyone, but I guess the fact that I have constant help from my angel friends makes it easy for me.   I'm so excited to travel around the world.  Where do you think I will go first.  Whoever can guess correctly will win a night hanging out with me… Just kidding.  But I am really excited. Thank you A & J, I love you guys so much, and I will try not to poop in my "me" shirt.

Since the last time I wrote in here, my daddy left to go to Omaha for school.  I'm not sure what that means, but I don't like it.  He isn't here anymore.  I miss my nightly walks around the block while he tells me stories about Strawberry Jones and his horse Shooter.  I miss him playing the guitar to me.  I miss doing my 20 tummy rolls everyday.  Mommy keeps telling me that we will see him again soon, but I don't think it will be soon enough.  I want my daddy back!!! 

Mommy and me moved up to Logan today for a little while, until we go to Omaha to see daddy I think.  Its fun to be in a different house now.  I was kind of getting sick of the same old scenery in SLC.  Up here there are all sorts of new friends that I get to meet, and new cousins that I don't ever remember meeting before.  I'm excited for this new adventure.

My tummy and lip are starting to heal pretty well.  Mommy took the big metal ring off my face because it was looking so good.  I'm so glad to get rid of that.  My tummy still hurts whenever there is food in it, but hopefully that stops soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment